Tour Israel by air
SkyTrip offers a large variety of Airplane and Helicopter flights over Israel’s tourist attractions. Don’t miss the opportunity to tour Israel by air while you are visiting!
- All our airplane flight departs, and land back from Haifa airport.
- Our pilots are all English speaking.
- We use the highly reliable Cessna 172 airplanes with their accelent panormic outside view for our flights. The Cessna 172 can take up to 3 people + pilot.
- All flights are filmed and recorded on a DVD disk that will be given to the passengers after the flight at no extra cost.
Israel coastline tour
Take off from Haifa airport and fly south along the city’s beautiful coastline all the way to the old port of Jaffa.
Than turn around and fly north, again along the coasline, up to Acco. Return and land at Haifa.
At this flight you’ll get to see a view of the ‘White City’ – Tel Aviv from the air.
- Flight duration is about 90 min.
- The price per flight is $970.0
- The price is for 1-3 passangers and will be paid by credit/debit card on booking your flight.
Call 09-7990088 or contact us for more details on our tours of Israel by air.
Tour of Jerusalem by air
Jerusalem – the ‘golden city’ is famous for it’s beauty and for being a holy citly for Jews, Christians and Muslims.
From the air you can see it’s true beauty, the various sections of it, the famous Western Wall and all major attractions it has to offer.
The tour of Jerusalem flights depart from Haifa airport and fly south along the beautiful Tel Aviv coastline. Than East into the country, via the Ayalon valy and circle Jerusalem for a view of the city.
Flight duration is approximately 2 hours.
An extra 15 min. flight can take you to view the historical monument of Masada and the Dead Sea. This extra is for an additional payment and will be charged on booking the flight.
- Flight duration to circle Jerusalem is about 2 hours.
- Flight duration for Jerusalem and Masada is about 2 hours and 45 min.
- The price for the Jerusalem tour by air is $1,950 for 3 passangers or less.
- The price for the Jerusalem and Masada tour by air is $2,450 for 3 passangers or less.
Call or contact us for more details or to reserve your tour of Israel by air.
We offer additional sightseeing air tours from the Golan Hights in the north, to Eilat in the south. Call us for more details and a price quote.
We also offer some special flights that are either for special occasion, or if you would like to experince something ‘different’ when you are in Israel:
Pilot for a day experiance
Pilot for a day is for those who would like to fly a Cessna 172 airplane in a flight lesson with a certified flight instructor.
This flight would depart from Herzliya airport, last for about 30 min. and its price (only one passanger – flight student can be on the airplane) is $259
Marriage Proposal in the skies of Israel
You and your soon to be wife are going to visit Israel, and you are looking for a unique, exciting way of proposing? Why not do it while you take her for a romantic flight over the Israeli coatline during sunset?
Call us and we will arrange all details and make every effort she she will say ‘YES’ 🙂